Featuring a unique design that employs micro-structures, the MagBox 24 Octa FocusDiffuser from MagMod functions like a combination of a grid and a lens to modify the softbox’s beam spread. Attaching in seconds via integrated magnets, the FocusDiffuser narrows the wide beam to 20 or 40 degrees depending on orientation, while it increases the output two to three stops.
- Innovative Function
- Inside the FocusDiffuser, micro-structures alter the angle of light in 40- or 20-degree beam angles, softly redirecting light forward and causing less spill.
- Increases Effective Light Output
- The FocusDiffuser gives you the same increase in effective light output potential as that in a larger modifier.
- Better Control of Soft Light
- Create flattering soft light and place it exactly where you want it. The FocusDiffuser limits spill light to give you the control you need to work more efficiently and save time in post.
- Easier than a Fabric Grid
- The FocusDiffuser attaches to the MagBox in seconds, quietly and easily via integrated magnets. And when you’re done with it, you can roll it up neatly and store it safely inside your MagBox Case.
- Up to 700% More Light
- The MagBox’s output with the FocusDiffuser is up to 2.8 stops brighter. It gives you the softness you’d expect with the control and precision of a grid.